We stock a range of Absorbent products to contain and clean up spills. Environmentally friendly, biodegradable matting to soak up spills, socks to create a barrier and pourable ‘kitty litter’ type products.
Absorbent mat – cut sheets and rolls
Enviro Gold Absorb-mat is used for oil and liquid based spills. There are Oil-only Absorbent matting and also Hazardous chemical mat sheets and rolls.
- 70% recycled newsprint and other cellulose.
- 80% from renewable resource. Cotton for Oil Only mats.
- up to 25-50% more absorbent than oil-based polypropylene sorbents.
- Less expensive than oil-based polypropylene sorbent as it is not impacted by volatile oil prices.
- Coverstock backing adds to the durability. Can be used for foot traffic and wiping applications.
Available in sheet matting form or in roll form with perforated sheets that can be torn off for use. We sell aluminium wall mounted roll dispensers for installation in workshops as shown. These are a great combination for any workshop.
EGAMRD-L – Absorbent Mat Roll Dispenser Large.
|Absorption capacity litres - per unit
|Absorption capacity litres total
|Absorb-Mat sheets with coverstock 381mm x 482mm
|1.21 litres per pad
|Absorb-Mat roll with coverstock. Perforated. 362mm x 45.7metre
|2.38 litres per metre
|Absorb-Mat roll with coverstock. Double perforated. 724mm x 45.7metre
|4.37 litres per metre
|Absorbent Chemical Mat sheets (suitable for most acids) 381mm x 482mm
|0.78 litres per pad
|Absorb-Mat Oil Only, Perforated sheets 381mm x 482mm
|1.48 litres per pad
|Absorb-Mat Oil Only rolls, perforated. 362mm x 47.5 metre
|141 litres per roll
We have the following products in our pourable absorbent range:
- Biodegradable product suitable for most spills
- Hazard Absorbent – made from Vermiculite.
Enviro Gold Pourable Bio-Absorbent
- Made from cellulose fibres like cotton, ground nut, stock feeds and fibrous flour
- Absorbs oil, fuel and HydroCarbon spills rapidly
- High absorbent, biologically active, biodegradable, environmentally friendly
- Light weight, easy to apply, simple to use
- Does not contain crystalline silica (classified carcinogenic)
- Ideal for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
EGSA2 – 2.5 kg bag
EGSA10 – 10kg bag
Enviro Gold Hazard Absorbent
- Vermiculite product – unique mineral which is light weight, inorganic, incombustible, compressible, highly absorbent and non-reactive
- Ideal and safe solution for Hazchem spills
- Non-toxic, non-reactive alternative to cellulose
- Australian made
- Cost effective
EGHA7 – 7.5 litre bag
EGHA30 – 30 litre bag