Enviro Gold Bio-Degreaser is industrial grade environmentally friendly; a great alternative to harsh chemicals. It removes heavy deposits of grease, oil, dirt and grime from machinery, engines, concrete floors and most badly soiled substrates.
A proven alternative to solvent based degreasers as it is environmentally friendly and specifically designed for use in Industrial and Mining applications.
- Quick break
- water-based degreaser.
Enviro Gold Bio-degreaser can be used neat or can be diluted with water to suit. It is ideally suited to wash pit, mining and industrial applications where baked-on diesel oil and grease are prevalent.
Its quick-break feature ensures emulsified grease and oil rapidly separate in a grease trap allowing the resultant water layer (after pH post-treatment) to be disposed of as treated trade waste.
Examples of uses
- Mining – cleaning of heavy equipment using pressure cleaners over wash pits
- Automotive – Engine degreasing
- Industrial – floors, concrete, equipment
- Civil contractors – cleaning earthmoving equipment
Benefits & advantages
- Quick breaking property ideal for wash pit applications
- Surfactant ingredients in Enviro Gold Bio-Degreaser exhibit low aquatic toxicity
- Non-flammable and non-combustible
- Non-regulated for storage and transport
- Able to be diluted in water if required for lighter applications
- Environmentally friendly
- Low foaming with the equal strength of solvent based products.
|EGBD20||20 litre drum Enviro Gold Bio-Degreaser|
|EGBD200||200 litre drum Enviro Gold Bio-Degreaser|
|EGBD1000||1000 litre Palecon Enviro Gold Bio-Degreaser|
Safety Data Sheet
- Download a copy of the Safety Data Sheet for Enviro Gold Bio-Degreaser. Non-DG for storage and transportation.